Estate of Peggy Jones and the Late Charles P. Jones
The JP team will return to the Colonial Heights subdivision (off NC Hwy 401 in the Garner area) for another large estate sale. Our past auctions in this area have drawn tremendous interest and produced great buys for our customers.
[NOTE: Just Added from another estate!!! Framed art by noted French Artists Marc Chagall and Henri Matisse as well as Raymond Loewy. Own a fine lithograph print to decorate your home or office. We will offer 9 different framed prints. See photos and catalog for more information.]
The JP Team has been selected by the family of Peggy Jones and the Late Charles P. Jones to sell the remaining assets of their estate including all personal property, furniture, art, collectibles, holiday items, yard tools, and kitchen items. We will offer a brass bed, a bedroom suite with a post bed, porch swing, storage cabinet, lamps, Radio Flyer Wagon, dining room suite, corner cupboard, unique model ships, framed prints, pottery, glassware, dishes, sofas, framed mirrors and upholstered side chairs. We have a grandfather clock by Heritage, a Lane cedar chest and a unique framed print with the sheet music for "Amazing Grace." There are old dolls plus one doll in a unique christening gown in a full size rocking cradle. We will have scores of box lots with linens, old vinyl records, cleaning supplies, office items, glassware, tupperware, office supplies and lots of decorating items. Also we will offer a large selection of Christmas decorative items including Christmas village pieces, angels, snow globes and Santas.
Don't miss this auction. We have a large variety of items for dealers and homeowners. Bring those trucks, trailers and take home treasures galore! Look for pictures and a full catalogue to be posted soon.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
- NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made. All items will sell Absolute.
- All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks. All items will be sold at absolute auction.
- AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
- LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold. All items shall be removed on sale date unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction. Items not removed within the posted time shall be subject to forfeiture. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
- All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
- ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.