Massive Jewelry Store Liquidation Event!
Major Jewelry Store Liquidation Auction Event! Team JP has been commissioned to auction everything including diamond rings, gemstone rings, chains, pendant necklaces, mens and ladies watches, bracelets, charms, display cabinets, diamond lights, jewelry maintenance machinery and much more!
Phase 1 will be held at the JP Headquarters Auction Facility on June 29th in a live / online simulcast auction event.
Check out the JEWELRY CATALOG HERE!
Check out the Onsite Only Catalog Here for the LIVE auction only!
To Register and bid ONLINE via PROXIBID click HERE.
Phase 2 will follow with the display cases, furnishings and lots more too, date TBA
This business has been serving the Triangle for nearly 40 years! Start planning now and tell your friends!
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
- All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks. North Carolina Sales Tax of 7.00% will be applied to the purchase price of all merchandise.
- NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
- AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
- LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
- All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
- ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.
For ONLINE BIDDING please see Proxibid for a comprehensive terms. The “buyer’s premium” is 18% and SHIPPING charges may apply.