Complete Liquidation of Facilico in Ayden, NC
This is notice of a huge online, live, simulcast auction event being conducted on behalf of the N.C. Department of Revenue of the entire Facilico assets located in Ayden, NC.
You asked for it, so here is: VIDEO of Lot #314, a 2004 26' LONG INT'L 4300 DT466 running like a champ!
Facilico Headquarters (and all equipment/vehicles location) address is
6249 NC-11 S, Ayden, NC 28513
For your convenience and comfort, the auction will be held at the Ayden Golf and Country Club ballroom facility and items will be offered in catalogue order with photographs in most cases. Please note preview times in order to preview the items pre-auction as NO ITEMS WILL BE AT THE ACTUAL LIVE AUCTION LOCATION ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION! Please bring your printed catalogue to the preview and mark your catalogue accordingly prior to the auction event! We will have agents on site on auction day at the FACILICO Facility for last minute preview and pick up only! Most of this equipment came directly off the job sites and was in use prior to bringing it back to the Facilico headquarters.
We have a large number of floor scrubbers, mops, buckets, trash cans, tools equipment, cleaning supplies and items related to facility maintenance. There are numerous trucks, a box truck, vans, trailers, cars, lawn tractor and many spray rigs, mowers, We will begin cataloguing these items shortly and will be posting pictures, etc. Hundreds of items will be sold including case goods also! This is a big one you will not want to miss! The auction will last most all day long so come early and plan to stay the day with us!
To register and bid on-line, click here: Cleaning/Janitorial Supply Buisness Liquidation Auction On-line Bidding via Proxibid
For online bidding information- please see the link to Proxibid for full terms and conditions.
Please preview items prior to the auction as no items will be at the actual auction event location (Ayden Golf & Country Club) on Auction day. We will be conducting the auction and broadcasting live from the ballroom BUT all items will still be at the Facilico headquarters approximately 3 miles away on sale day! Print a catalogue and take to the scheduled preview times posted and mark your catalogues to bring on auction day as supplies will be limited on auction day. We will post photographs on most items as they are being sold. We will post additional preview dates/times as the auction date approaches. Keep checking this site for updates.
Live Onsite terms:
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 13% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid. A 3% discount will apply if paying with cash, pre-approved check or certified funds.
2. CONDITIONS: Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previous printed material or any other oral statements made. Please bring your printed catalogue to the preview and mark your catalogue accordingly prior to the auction event!
3. PAYMENTS: CASH, CERTIFIED FUNDS or CREDIT CARD. All items must be paid for in full on sale day. All items will be sold at absolute auction. Please see online bidding site for additional terms and online bidding instructions.
4. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal and have paid receipt with them at time of pick up during designated times. NO refunds or charge back's will be granted due to a lack of removal at the designated times. All winning bid items not picked up by Monday October 2 by 4:00pm are considered forfeited and abandoned. Private shipping companies will be available for hire for larger items.
Pick-Up Dates & Times: Thur Sept 28 from 9:00am until 4:00pm, Fri Sept 29 from 9:00am until 4:00pm and Mon Oct 2 from 9:00am until 4:00pm.
Pick up Location: Facilico, 6249 NC-11 S, Ayden, NC 28513
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, hours / miles showing, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items thoroughly and rely on their own judgement and inspection prior to bidding and/or purchase as most all items are used and came right off the jobs. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
6. Johnson Properties, Realtors and Auctioneers Inc. nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft. All attendees at open houses and the auction do so at their own risk. Inventory is subject to change.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We strongly suggest that you attend a preview and identify the items you wish to purchase by identification and sale order number as many items may look similar. The Auction Firm will make every effort to post a full and complete catalogue at least 72 hours prior to the auction. We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.
8. The personal property is being sold subject to all prior recorded or perfected liens and encumbrances pending against the property. The personal property is being sold “as is.”
Keep checking this site and the link to the online site when available for updates/changes prior to the actual auction event.
For online bidding information- please see the link to that site for full terms and conditions when available.