Welders, Equipment, Brakes, Shears, and lots more!
This will be a huge equipment auction! We will be offering online and live simulcast bidding. We have several large welders, brakes, shears, pressure washers and lots more light indrustial equipment as well as electrical panel boxes, wiring, services, desks, chairs, and lots more equipment! Keep an eye on this site for more pictures and updates!
Live Onsite terms:
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 13% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid. A 3% discount will apply if paying with cash, pre-approved check or certified funds.
2. CONDITIONS: Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previous printed material or any other oral statements made. Please bring your printed catalogue to the preview and mark your catalogue accordingly prior to the auction event!
3. PAYMENTS: CASH, CERTIFIED FUNDS or CREDIT CARD. All items must be paid for in full on sale day. All items will be sold at absolute auction. Please see online bidding site for additional terms and online bidding instructions.
4. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal and have paid receipt with them at time of pick up during designated times. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Private shipping companies will be available for hire for larger items.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, hours / miles showing, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items thoroughly and rely on their own judgement and inspection prior to bidding and/or purchase. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
6. Johnson Properties, Realtors and Auctioneers Inc. nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft. All attendees at open houses and the auction do so at their own risk. Inventory is subject to change.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We strongly suggest that you attend a preview and identify the items you wish to purchase by identification and sale order number as many items may look similar. The Auction Firm will make every effort to post a full and complete catalogue at least 72 hours prior to the auction. We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. Keep checking this site and the link to the online site when available for updates/changes prior to the actual auction event.
For online bidding information- please see the link to that site for full terms and conditions when available.