Farm Equipment, Tractors, 1957 Ford Fairlane & TONS of Personal Property
Don't miss this exciting personal property auction with multiple tractors, farm equipment, trailers, trucks, construction equipment, and much more! Mr. Grantham has decided to downsize and has chosen us to sell his personal property. We will be offering a 1957 Ford Fairlane, GMC dump truck, Haulmark 16' enclosed trailer, Bobcat Skidsteer, Skidsteer attachments, small flat bottom boat, chain-link fencing, a Case I/H 5400 No Till, two horses (Paint & Arabian), three saddles, a diesel fuel storage tank, two grain silos, storage containers, diesel generators, and a Ditch Witch! Many more items too! Look for a catalog to be added soon with many great items to be sold!
The Italian built McCormick CX110 tractor has a Perkins turbocharged 4.4L 4cylinder diesel engine generating 102hp! This beauty has less than a thousand hours on the meter! This unit has it all including mechanical front wheel drive and 4WD, dual entry doors, air conditioning, AM/FM/XM satellite radio, computer controller for spraying apparatus, front and rear wipers, outside controls and much more! This is a super clean tractor!
The Italian built McCormick CT65U has a Mitsubishi 3.3L 4cyl, liquid cooled diesel engine producing 57hp. Equipped with 4x4 mechanical front wheel drive and 4WD, this stout unit comes equipped with a front-end loader!! This tractor only has 976 hours!
The Jinma 254 tractor comes equipped with a 1.5L 3 cylinder diesel engine outputting 25hp. This clean tractor has less than 25 hours! You read that right! Less than 25 hours! It is practically new!! Tractor has MFWD 4WD to meet all your small jobs on the farm! Super clean tractor with canopy.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
- NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of the property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
- All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks. Majority of items to be sold absolute.
- AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
- LOAD OUT: All items shall be removed on sale day unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction. All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold. Items not removed on sale day will be subject to forfeiture unless prior arrangements have been made. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
- All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
- ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.