Contact us (919) 639-2231
#20 of 1020 2005 Tony Stewart Monte Carlo
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD! Thank you!
Wednesday October 4, 2017 at 10:00 AM
7359 NC Hwy 210 Angier NC 27501
This one has just been added to the Oct. 4th Auction. A real classic 2005 Monte Carlo Tony Stewart Edition #20 of 1020.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
- NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
- North Carolina Sales Tax Laws will apply.
- All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks. All items will be sold at absolute auction.
- AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
- LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold. All items shall be removed on sale date. Items not removed within the posted time shall be subject to forfeiture. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
- All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
- ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.