Wow! This charming ranch is being offered for sale at auction on December the 5th at 11:00 AM! Don't miss this opportunity to own a very nice 1110 square foot brick home in the Ponderosa Subdivision. This three bedroom, one and a half bath home has been tastefully refreshed inside and it sits on a corner lot with a well-established lawn. This home has a covered front porch and a single car carport with an attached storage room! This is an excellent opportunity for a first-time homebuyer or an investor looking to add a nice property to their portfolio!
Open House - Wednesday, Nov. 22 from 11am-1pm and Saturday, Dec. 2nd from 12-2pm
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this website and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged. TITLE X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of 10 days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. The property will sell SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE SELLER CONFIRMATION.
6. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.1