4 Houses + 1 Lot
Auction Location: The Johnson Properties Home Office, 48 Progressive Parkway, Angier, NC 27501
This is a notice of an upcoming Real Estate auction event to be held in January/February of 2018 at the Johnson Properties Office. We will be offering 4 houses and 1 vacant lot. Properties are currently rented and bringing in great cash flow of $1,985 per month. Three of the four houses and vacant lot are located conveniently next to one another with the fourth located just a 1.5 blocks away. A portion will be sold at absolute auction. This will be a big property auction so keep an eye on this site and watch for additional properties that may be added! This is a great investor oppurtunity to buy several properties in one area!! Contact Project Manager Braxton Wynns at (910)-658-7443 for more details.
Check out the GIS Reports for these properties HERE!
Utilities: City water and Sewer available
(1) 154 W Williams St, Aniger NC 27501
(2) 162 W Williams St, Angier NC 27501
(3) 172 W Williams St, Angier NC 27501
(4) 90 Park St, Angier NC 27501 (vacant lot)
(5) 43 Nordan St, Angier NC 27501
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price..
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged.
3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. A portion of the property will be sold absolute and the remainder will sell subject to immediate confirmation by the seller.
6. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.