4 Houses + 1 Lot
Auction Location: The Johnson Properties Home Office, 48 Progressive Parkway, Angier, NC 27501
We will be offering 4 houses and 1 vacant lot. Properties are currently rented and bringing in great cash flow per month. Three of the four houses and vacant lot are located conveniently next to one another with the fourth located just a 1 block away. A portion will be sold at absolute auction. Investors and individual buyers welcome as these properties can be purchased all together or individually. Buyers may choose to purchase whichever properties they are interested. This will be a multi-parcel event to be held here at our Johnson Properties office with other auctions/properties to be sold the same day! Contact Project Manager Braxton Wynns at (910)-658-7443 for more details.
Check out the GIS Reports for these properties HERE!
Utilities: City water and Sewer
(1) 154 W Williams St, Aniger NC 27501 (RENT: $450)
(2) 162 W Williams St, Angier NC 27501 (RENT: $475)
(3) 172 W Williams St, Angier NC 27501 (RENT: $450)
(4) 90 Park St, Angier NC 27501 (vacant lot)
(5) 43 Nordan St, Angier NC 27501 (RENT: $585)
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price..
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged. TITLE X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of 10 days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. A portion of the property will be sold absolute and the remainder will sell subject to immediate confirmation by the seller.
6. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted prior to the auction.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.