Sunset Memorial Gardens 2 Plots
These lots were just added to our Dec. 12th auction: 2 cemetery plots in Sunset Memorial, Section D Lot 289 graves 3 and 4. The price if purchased from the cemetery would be $1000 each. These lots will be sold at auction at 419 Wellons St. in Smithfield on Tuesday December 12th at 11:00AM along with the home and personal property of the Dorothy J. Hulett Irrevocable Trust.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
- NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of the property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
- Items will be sold absolute. All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks.
- AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
- LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold. All items shall be removed on sale date unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction. Items not removed within the posted time shall be subject to forfeiture. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
- All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
- ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.