32 + Acres with Multiple Facilities in Fayetteville!
This is certainly the perfect location for your next dream business! Thirty-two +/- acres currently zoned commercial and industrial. There are multiple buildings and numerous opportunities for revenue. The amphitheater is one of the most unique and picturesque sites in the region. It is a natural wonder overlooking the Cape Fear River with a long past of hosting both private and community functions. Only minutes to I-95 and convenient to area shopping and more. The property will be divided into multiple parcels and offered both individually and in combinations upon request. This is truly a business opportunity for the savvy investor!
Located on the Cape Fear River in Fayetteville, there are several facilities on the property:
- A 4000+ sq. ft. brick building that was previously a restaurant with a full kitchen, walk in coolers, and a bar that was constructed from repurposed materials from the local bridge that is one of the coolest things in Fayetteville!
- A marina type store that has a history selling bait/tackle and supplies to the area fishermen with a grill and boat ramp
- The Sol Rose Amphitheater at Campbellton overlooking the Cape Fear River with a large parking area and a stage for entertaining.
- Also large buildings presently used as a marine repair shop and multiple storage buildings
- We will be offering the contents of the bait/tackle shop and grill at absolute auction immediately following the real estate! A stand alone acution will be added to our auction schedule on the same day so keep an eye on that separate auction for pictures and the catalog.
BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. 2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged. *3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer. 4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction. 5. This property is being sold subject to seller confirmation. 6. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction. 7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered