Hulett Estate (deceased) Jewelry Auction
This is the second auction for the Dorothy J. Hulett Irrevocable Trust. Ms. Hulett (deceased) had an extensive collection of fine fashion jewelry. She collected pieces from all over the world and from such well known designers as Joan Rivers, Heidi Klum, Carolyn Pollack, Lynne Goldman, Judith Ripka, RLM Studio, Honora and many others. She was particularly fond of .925 and Sterling Silver and many of the items available reflect that. She was well known for her taste in Semi-Precious and Natural Stone jewelry and there is a large variety available with Turquoise, Agate, Jade, Jasper, Quartz, Tiger Eye and many other beautiful stones. Don't miss out on your opportunity to purchase some stunning pieces of designer costume and glamour jewelry.
This is an Online ONLY Auction with bidding via Proxibid and will start Friday January 19 and finish Tuesday January 30. There will be staggered end times with the first lot closing at 12:00 PM and the final lot closing at 4:00 PM.
Jewelry PREVIEW and Bidders assistance Monday January 29 from 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM here at the Johnson Properties Office, 48 Progressive Parkway, Angier, NC
If you are not quite sure about how an online auction works, we will be offering Bidder assistance at our office on the final two days of the auction, Monday January 29 from 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM and Tuesday January 30 from 10:00 AM until the auction is over at 4:00 PM. Join us! For more information contact the project manager Dale Young at 919-427-8233
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 18% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
- All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks. North Carolina Sales Tax of 7.00% will be applied to the purchase price of all merchandise.
- NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
- AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
- LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
- All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
- ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.