North Raleigh Downsizing Auction
It's the beginning of a New Year and time for a Big Downsizing Auction. Morgan and Melinda Dickinson have sold their home at 8712 Montauk Drive (off Strickland Road and Windjammer Street in Crosswinds Subdivision in North Raleigh) and have moved to a new townhome. They are downsizing and have asked the JP Team to sell at auction hundreds of great items, including furniture, yard equipment, washer & dryer, refrigerator, decorator items and shop items. We are especially excited to offer a Hobie kayak, canoes and other water sports equipment plus a "like new" 6 x 8 cargo trailer. We have something for everyone: collectible Christmas Villages (in original boxes), vintage Barbie dolls (in original boxes), UNC Tar Heel items (including great tailgate items), antique dressers, fine rugs, patio furniture, dining room table and chairs, board games, decorations, and hundreds of box lots of kitchen items. We have something for everyone, so bring your trailers and trucks and come prepared for a fun and exciting auction with Auctioneer Buck Lattimore and the entire JP Team. (A Buck Lattimore Auction is always an exciting and fun adventure for everyone!!!)
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
- NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of the property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
- All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks.
- AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
- LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold. All items shall be removed on sale date unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction. Items not removed within the posted time shall be subject to forfeiture. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
- All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
- ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.