Riverside Bait and Tackle Shop Complete Liquidation!
We have a GREAT auction heading your way! After nearly 4 decades of serving Fayetteville's fishermen, we will be offering the Real Estate and contents of Riverside Bait and Tackle Shop. The real estate will be offered at 10:30 and the contents will be sold immediately following. For details on the real estate see the listing on our upcoming auctions page.
There will be fishing poles, row upon row of fishing lures, nets, bait buckets and just about anything to do with fishing! Plus sun glasses, t-shirts, and many more shop items, including fixtures and furniture.
Items from Riverside Grill in the same building will be included in the auction as well. There will be restaurant equipment, the contents of the kitchen, pots & pans, tables & chairs and more! Restaurant owners and caterers, don't miss this one!
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
- All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks. All items will be sold at absolute auction. North Carolina Sales Tax of 7.00% will be applied to the purchase price of all NEW merchandise; there will be no NC Sales Tax on used items such as fixtures and office furniture.
- NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made. All items will sell Absolute.
- AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
- LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
- All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
- ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site