Angier Retail Building on Raleigh St!
This is a rare opportunity to buy a large parcel right in the heart of Angier with a huge building! Super location for a business that requires lots of storage and high visibility! The auction will be included in the multi-parcel real estate offering to be held at the Johnson Properties Office at 48 Progressive Pkwy, Angier, NC 27501 on Tuesday March 13 at 2:00 pm.
JP is pleased to offer A GREAT business location on the busiest street in Angier with store front parking and over 9700 square feet of space!
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged. This property is being sold subject to seller confirmation.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered