The "Shorty" & Lena Norris Farm 18.78 ACRES Divided
This auction will be held on May 1st at 3:00PM On-Site.
Johnson Properties is proud to offer this beautiful 18.78 acre tract of land known locally as the "Shorty and Lena Norris Farm" located on James Norris Rd in Angier, NC. This cleared farm land has been in the family for decades and boast a 1 acre pond located at the northeast corner of the property. Amazing Development Opportunity!! Also, great for individuals looking for a large home site or mini-farm. Great place for horses & conveniently located within 2-3 miles of local primary, elementary, middle, & high school. Property will be sub-divided into 3 parcels. Investors and individual buyers welcome as these parcels can be purchased in any combination. County water available and Zoned R-30. Preliminary soils evaluation available upon request. Two mobile homes will be for sale as well in this auction. On the 18.78 acre tract inlcudes 1 mobile home (3bed/2bath) up for auction (Lot 1 on preliminary map/house #614 on Harnett Co GIS) while the mobile home on the right side of property is not included and will be moved (Lot 3 of preliminary map/house #574 on Harnett Co GIS). In addition, there is also another 0.52 acre lot with mobile home (3bed/2bath - house #658 on Harnett Co GIS) located next to farm up for auction. Perfect for resident or investor!
Contact Project Manager Braxton Wynns at 910-658-7443 for more information on this property.
Auction May 1st @ 3PM On-Site. Check this webpage for additional updates!
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this website and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged. TITLE X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of 10 days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. A portion of this property is being sold absolute and the remainder is subject to seller confirmation.
6. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered!