Huge Coin Collection in a Live, Simulcast Auction Event!
The Entire JP Team is proud to have been chosen to assist in this complete liquidation of Coins. This will be a huge online/live simulcast auction event to be held here at JP Headquarters for this massive One Owner Family Coin Collection!
It has taken the sellers nearly 50 years to amass such an extensive collection and this collection is truly an offering of a lifetime! We will be offering hundreds of old Silver Dollars, Mercury DImes and lots more. We also have numerous full books of coins for the discriminating collectors! We have posted the catalogue and photographs - please call if you have any questions (919) 639-2231. Call your other coin collecting friends and get ready for a whopper of an auction!
Give us a call at (919) 639-2231 if you have any questions about on-line bidding or about the items in the auction.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
- All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks. There will not be NC Sales Tax charged. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the buyer per your state and federal tax codes.
- NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
- AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
- LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
- All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
- ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.
For ONLINE BIDDING please see Proxibid for a comprehensive terms. The “buyer’s premium” is 18% and SHIPPING charges will apply.