Historic Home in Downtown Spring Hope!
This will be an auction event not to be missed! It will be a THREE DAY auction extravaganza!
The 1910 Neoclassic Revival House will be offered at auction Thursday June 14 at 11:00 am onsite at 211 E. Nash Street, Spring Hope, NC 27882
The fabulous antiques inside this lovely home will be offered in a LIVE / SIMULCAST auction event in Angier, NC.
- Tuesday June 19 beginning at 9:00 am - Day 1
- Thursday June 21 beginning at 9:00 am - Day 2
The personal property auctions will be LIVE from the JP Headquarters, 48 Progressive Parkway, Angier, NC 27501 and SIMULCAST via Proxibid online bidding. The antiques will be available for viewing at the open house dates posted on our website.
The Godwin's have decided to offer their Historic home at public auction and they have called upon the JP Team to assist. This two story Neoclassic revival beauty boasts a massive front porch, large foyer reaching from the front to the back of the home and a majestic staircase suitable for any formal occasion. The home and all of the antiques will be offered at public auction. Please keep checking this site for updates, open house schedules and more information. Do not miss this event!
Zoning: R8 (Higher Density Residential) Spring Hope Code of Ordinances Link
Utilities: City of Spring Hope water and sewer
REALTORS & AUCTIONEERS, INC.
48 Progressive Parkway, PO Box 310
Angier, North Carolina 27501
Welcome to the Godwin Home! We are pleased that you are interested in this wonderful Historical Home and hundreds of pieces of fine Antiques.
The following are some important dates that you may want to include on your calendar.
Thursday, June 14th at 11:00 am at 211 East Nash St., Spring Hope, NC
We will offer the Home at public Auction on site.
Tuesday, June 19th, 9:00 am at Johnson Properties Headquarters,
48 Progressive Parkway, Angier, NC
We will be offering lots 1-351 in a live / online simulcast auction event.
(You can bid onsite at the JP Facility OR you can listen and bid online via Proxibid)
Thursday, June 21st, 9:00 am at Johnson Properties Headquarters,
48 Progressive Parkway, Angier, NC
We will be offering lots 352-655 on day two of the live / online simulcast auction event. (You can bid live at the JP Facility OR you can listen in and bid online via Proxibid)
You can download versions of the catalogues with or without pictures for your convenience at www.johnsonproperties.com and click on the auctions button and then scroll to the appropriate day to view hundreds of photographs and extensive descriptions. Please understand that Team JP has endeavored to provide accurate descriptions and information, but we strongly encourage that you come to the posted previews and carefully inspect any items that interest you. This is a once in a lifetime collection of fine items and we hope you enjoy the auctions! Feel free to ask any of our staff or contact our office or go to our website for additional information and open house dates/times. We appreciate your interest and good luck at the auctions!
James W. Johnson III, GRI, CAI, CES, AARE
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price..
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged. TITLE X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of 10 days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. The property will sell subject to immediate confirmation by the sellers.
6. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted prior to the auction.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.