Historic Home and Contents in Downtown Spring Hope!
This is an early notice of an upcoming important auction event in Spring Hope, NC. The Godwin's have decided to offer their Historic home at public auction and they have called upon the JP Team to assist. This two story beauty boasts a massive front porch, large foyer reaching from the front to the back of the home and a majestic staircase suitable for any formal occasion. The home and all of the antiques will be offered at public auction. Team JP is working on cataloguing and gathering all of the information prior to setting the actual auction date. Please keep checking this site for updates, open house schedules and more information. Do not miss this event.
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price..
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged. TITLE X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of 10 days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. The property will sell subject to immediate confirmation by the sellers.
6. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted prior to the auction.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.