Restaurant Equipment Selling at Absolute Auction!
This is an early notice of an upcoming Restaurant Equipment Auction Event to be held at The JP AUction yard across from JP Headquarters in Angier, NC. There are lots of new items being offered that have never been hooked up or installed due to an error at the time they were ordered. Many gently used items also including freezers, refrigerators, tables, warmers, griddles, grills and huge warming stations. A complete list of items will be posted soon. Keep an eye on this site for additional pictures and updates. There is another listing for this same day of another facility so please check our upcoming auction page for further details.
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 13% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid. A 3% discount will apply if paying with cash or an approved check.
2. SALES TAX: All North Carolina and local sales tax laws will apply.
3. CONDITIONS: Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previous printed material or any other oral statements made. A portion of the items will sell Absolute. The remaining items will sell with reserve subject to seller Confirmation.
4. PAYMENTS: Cash, Personal checks accepted only with bank letter of guarantee or credit card guarantee, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. All items must be paid for in full on sale day.
5. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture.
6. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items and rely on their own judgement and inspection. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
7. Johnson Properties, Realtors and Auctioneers Inc. nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft. Inventory is subject to change.
8. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.