Three Highway Business Tracts in Creedmoor!
This is notice of an auction in Creedmoor for three Highway Business and Neighborhood Business tracts located on or near Village Court. This is less than one minute away from the I-85 / NC 56 interchange. This premium location is perfect for convenience and easy access. The tracts vary in size being .63 acres, 1.29 acres, and 1.22 acres. We will offer each individually or you can recombine any of them to create larger parcels if necessary. Water and sewer are available as of 06/01/2018.
|Lot||Address||Acres||Parcel Number||Deed Book / Page|
|1||36 VILLAGE COURT||1.22||25256||792 / 471|
|2||2521 E LYON STATION RD||1.29||25257||792 / 471|
|3||2523 E LYON STATION RD||0.63||27646||782 / 415|
Utilities: There are available water and sewer lines
- BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price.
- CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged.
- BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
- DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
- The properties are being sold subject to recombination and seller confirmation.
- AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
- ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered