Precision Cabinet Works
The JP Team is pleased to assist Precision Cabinet Works with the liquidation of all of their equipment. Mr. McGee has been building very fine custom cabinets for over 40 years. He has taken great pride in his work, and his equipment is a fine example of the quality of craftsmanship that he produced. We will be offering edge banders, dust collection system, radial arm saws, table saws, screw air compressor, tow motor, bar clamps and much more. If you're in the woodworking business or just a weekend DIYer you don't want to miss this auction.
The first FIFTEEN LOTS of this auction will be SIMULCAST ONLINE via PROXIBID and be live onsite. This means you can pre-bid on some great equipment starting NOW and bid from your home or work (we won't tell...) during the live auction along with the onsite bidders. Please call (919) 639-2231 if you have any questions.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
- All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks. There will not be NC Sales Tax charged. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the buyer per your state and federal tax codes.
- NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
- AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
- LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
- All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
- ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.
For ONLINE BIDDING please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms. The “buyer’s premium” is 16% and the buyer is responsible for removal of their winning bid items and any SHIPPING, SHIPPING MATERIAL & HANDLING charges associated with that removal.