280+/- acres in Western Harnett County
This is notice of an extremely important auction of a large tract in Harnett County. This tract has frontage on West Road and Cameron Hill Road. There is county water available along both roads and is just minutes from NC 87 and NC 24/27. It is being offered in 10 tracts from just over 10 acres to as much as 86 acres in one tract! If you have been looking for that perfect secluded tract to build on or a special recreational paradise - we have got you covered! The creek meanders through the large tract giving lots of opportunities for recreational activities and exploring when you have a chance. We do not get many tracts this large so if you need a little elbow room, do not pass this one up! We have road frontage, creek frontage, growing timber and lots of privacy all in one neat package! The auction will be conducted at JP Headquarters in Angier, NC. Call with any questions.
Auction will be held at Johnson Properties Office located at 48 Progressive Parkway - Angier, NC 27501.
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. This property is being sold subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered