Downsizing Auction, North Ridge Country Club Community, Raleigh
The JP Team has been selected to conduct a "Downsizing Auction" for the owner of a beautiful home in the prestigious North Ridge Country Club community. The owner is moving to a smaller home and The JP Team is offering a great selection of high end furniture and fine decorator items at auction. Here is YOUR OPPORTUNITY to buy a Pennsylvania House Bedroom suite with post bed and matching dresser and night stands, iron patio table and chairs, rugs, wicker,great art, upholstered furniture, like-new Whirlpool Gold Ultimate Care Dryer and Kenmore Series 300 Washer with soil level, temperature, water level and rinse controls, a great round oak dining room table and matching chairs, dorm refrigerator, shop vac, Kelvinator full size refrigerator for the garage, yard tools, a set of lady's Calloway golf clubs and literally stacks of great decorator and kitchen items. We are just starting our inventory so watch this site of further detail.
In addition we have been asked by a Raleigh Estate (deceased) to include the remaining items of a long time resident of the North Hills community. This selection includes an Empire marble top dresser and night stand, several vintage marble top tables, dining room table and chairs, a great game table, half table, oak rocker, cedar chest and great wood chairs. Plus we have lots of china, glassware, sterling and silver plate, vintage prints in old frames, a Governor Winthrop Secretary, a drop front desk, and lots of boxes of treasurers not yet unpacked.
Bring your truck and trailers. There is something here for everyone. This Auction is a Treasure Hunt! Don't miss it. Auctioneer Buck Lattimore is project manager for this event and you can always count on having a "good time" at Buck's auctions.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
2. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of the property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
3. All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold. All items shall be removed on sale date unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction. Items not removed within the posted time shall be subject to forfeiture. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.