2013 International 4000 Series Refrigerated Truck
This is an early notice of an upcoming auction on behalf of the the trustee in a Bankruptcy Case involving Ideal Foods, Case No. 17-04171-5-JNC.
Please contact Jimmy if you have questions (919) 427-9497 or if you want to check out the truck in person.
Set yourself a reminder to check our website for a date and time of this auction!
1. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, credit cards and approved checks. Approved checks will be accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee or valid credit card for guarantee.
3. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year, model, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
4. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold. All items shall be removed on sale day. Items not removed within the posted time shall be subject to forfeiture. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
5. LIABILITY: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
6. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.