Double Header Downsizing Auctions: Second Event in North Raleigh
Double Header Downsizing Auctions
Auction # 1: Monday September 24, 2018 at 10:00 AM, 601 Wescott Ridge Drive, Holly Springs, NC 27540
Auction # 2: Tuesday September 25, 2018 at 10:00 AM, 10220 Clairbourne Place, Raleigh, NC 27615
The JP Team has been called on to help two different families "downsize" and we are offering the public this unique opportunity to buy quality furniture and other items at two separate back to back sales on Monday and Tuesday, September 24 & 25, 10:00 AM each day.
The JP Team has been selected to conduct a "Downsizing Auction" for the owners of a beautiful home off Six Forks Road in North Raleigh (just north of I-540). The owners are moving to a smaller home and The JP Team is offering most of the contents of the home. Here is YOUR OPPORTUNITY to buy a Henkel-Harris Bedroom suite with matching 10-drawer dresser, 7-drawer high boy chest and two end tables, a like new 2016 Custom Built Rhodes Wherry 12' sail boat with 2017 trailer, a Madison by Brunswick Billiard Table (red), a room size Oriental Rug, plus a washer and dryer. In addition we have two additional bedroom suites, a new rocker, telescope, many professionally framed prints (most signed and numbered), aquarium, designer lamps, Oriental figurines, iron patio table and chairs, grill, student refrigerator, designer desk, leather chairs, sofa and other den furniture. In addition there is a storage building and outside shelter full of yard and garden tools and equipment. We have just begun our inventory process so watch this site as we add additional items.
Bring your family and friends and of course, bring your trucks and trailers. There is something here for everyone--homeowners, dealers, collectors, auction buffs. This Auction is full of quality items that are clean, well-cared for, and in great condition. Don't miss this event. Auctioneer Buck Lattimore is project manager for this event and you can always count on having a "good time" at a Buck Lattimore auction.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.