Multiple Parcel Real Estate Auction in Cumberland County!
The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) has contracted with the Johnson Properties Team to sell a number of properties now classified as "residue properties & tracts" which are no longer needed by the NCDOT. Below you will find a table of the properties for Cumberland County and the information you need to do your research; GIS report, tax report, and deed information.
The Auction will be held at the Johnson Properties Auction Headquarters located at 48 Progressive Parkway, Angier, NC
Please preview all properties prior to the auction and and feel free to bid online prior to the event on the parcels of your choice.
Auction order will be posted soon and a link will be provided on this site to the online bidding platform. Feel free to call with any questions.
This will be a LIVE & ONLINE AUCTION SIMULCAST via Proxibid.
Click the link under the PIN column to view the GIS and Tax Card.
|Department of Transportation “Residue” Properties|
|JPID||PIN||Deed Book||Deed Page||Zoning||Acres||Site Address||Subdivision|
|JPID #1||0415-72-1986-||8824||695||R10||0.1||Note: on GIS photo, it is ONLY the one side notated||NOT APPLICABLE|
|JPID #2||0415-94-4560-||8599||626||R10||0.11||0 N/A||NOT APPLICABLE|
|JPID #3||0425-04-0278-||8716||443||RR||0.05||0 CAMDEN RD||HAIRE PROP|
|JPID #4||0424-54-1102-||7309||889||PND||0.2||412 BRAMBLEGATE RD||WORTHINGTON|
|JPID #5||0424-54-1087-||7502||362||PND||0.15||408 BRAMBLEGATE RD||WORTHINGTON|
|JPID #6||0424-53-2921-||7285||805||PND||0.2||400 BRAMBLEGATE RD||WORTHINGTON|
|JPID #7||0424-53-0971-||7142||171||PND||0.11||409 BRAMBLEGATE RD||WORTHINGTON|
|JPID #8||0520-86-3474-||7689||239||SF10||.27||465 SADDLE RIDGE RD||COLLEGE LAKES|
|JPID #8||0520-86-4512-||7741||560||SF10||.45||461 SADDLE RIDGE RD||COLLEGE LAKES|
|JPID #9||0520-86-4367-||7640||589||SF10||.12||452 COVE CREEK PL||COLLEGE LAKES|
|JPID #9||0520-86-5421-||7648||338||SF10||.33||450 COVE CREEK PL||COLLEGE LAKES|
|JPID #10||0520-86-6334-||7660||188||SF10||.36||451 COVE CREEK PL||COLLEGE LAKES|
|JPID #11||0520-86-6265-||7661||337||SF10||.28||453 COVE CREEK PL||COLLEGE LAKES|
|JPID #12||0520-86-5079-||7280||502||SF10||.02||457 COVE CREEK PL||COLLEGE LAKES|
|JPID #12||0520-86-6117-||7660||193||SF10||.19||455 COVE CREEK PL||COLLEGE LAKES|
|JPID #13||0520-85-6978-||7770||36||SF10||.14||456 CLOVERHILL PL||COLLEGE LAKE|
|JPID #13||0520-85-6980-||7719||535||SF10||.01||0 CLOVERHILL PL||COLLEGE LAKE|
|JPID #14||0520-85-3717-||8059||546||SF10||.14||0 MCARTHUR RD||NOT APPLICABLE|
|JPID #14||0520-85-6600-||7844||123||SF10||.05||0 SANDSTONE DR||COLLEGE LAKE|
The highlighted JPID's will be auctioned off as one piece of property, but with two separate PINs.
Utilities: According to GIS, all properties have access to water and sewer with the exception of JPIDs 1, 2, & 3; they do not have access to sewer. All buyers should verify with Cumberland County and/or the City of Fayetteville the accuracy of the GIS information.
For any potential additional tax rates, including any city, fire district or special tax rates, please contact the local authorities affiliated with the specific property.
For information on zoning and utilities, please contact the local authorities affiliated with the specific property.
Team JP is selling for The North Carolina Department of Transportation “residue” properties in a live and online simulcast via Proxibid public auction.
1. There is a 10% Buyers Premium upon the high bid price for this auction and a 10% Earnest Money Deposit required on Auction Day and the balance is due at closing..
2. The sale of the subject property has a single 10 day upset bid period and must be approved by the Board of Transportation and, when necessary, by the Council of State, and these approvals may delay by several months the sale and delivery of the Quitclaim Deed conveying the property.
3. The property will be transferred via Quitclaim Deed and the Buyer is responsible for all recording fees associated with the recording of the executed Quitclaim Deed; the Closing will be handled at the respective County Register of Deeds office.
4. All final payment funds will be made out to NCDOT via a certified or cashier's check, payable at the time of closing and recording of the Quitclaim Deed at the respective County Register of Deeds office.
5. Buyer has physically reviewed the property and is aware of any access or control of access.
6. The sale of the subject property must be approved by the Board of Transportation and, when necessary, by the Council of State, and these approvals may delay by several months the sale and delivery of the Quitclaim Deed conveying the property.
7. Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the property. Descriptions of the property are believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to conduct any inspection prior to the auction. Johnson Properties Realtors and Auctioneers, Inc. has attempted to find or locate all information deemed material facts. Ultimately, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect all aspects of the property before placing a bid. No sale shall be invalidated by the Buyer as a result of he/she not conducting their own inspection prior to bidding. It is automatically acknowledged by placing a bid that you have personally inspected the property, hired an agent to inspect the property or waived your right to inspect the property.
8. All properties are offered “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranties either written or implied. Potential buyers are encouraged to research all property attributes (i.e. zoning, lot size, water and sewer availability, buildable or non-buildable, easements, encroachments, any governmental or private restrictions, restrictive covenants, etc.) to ensure that the property meets their intended use prior to bidding. The current appropriate county GIS information and aerial representations are provided as a courtesy, but are NOT GUARANTEED.
9. Neither the NCDOT nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. makes any representation of the condition or suitability of any property for any purpose. All properties are being sold “as is” in their present condition with all faults if any.
For ONLINE BIDDING, please see Proxibid for a comprehensive terms. The Online Buyers Premium is 11%.