Double Header Downsizing Auctions: First Event in Holly Springs
Double Header Downsizing Auctions
Auction # 1: Monday September 24, 2018 at 10:00 AM, 601 Wescott Ridge Drive, Holly Springs, NC 27540
Auction # 2: Tuesday September 25, 2018 at 10:00 AM, 10220 Clairbourne Place, Raleigh, NC 27615
The JP Team has been called on to help two different families "downsize" and we are offering the public this unique opportunity to buy quality furniture and other items at two separate back to back sales on Monday and Tuesday, September 24 & 25, 10:00 AM each day.
The JP team will be at 601 Wescott Ridge Drive in Holly Springs On Monday September 24 to help a family prepare to move to a smaller home. We will be offering lots of furniture, decorator items, antiques, outdoor furniture and box after box of small items too numerous to mention. Come see a fabulous oak dinning room table with 6 chairs, leather love seat and matching leather early chair, wicker-type porch furniture, patio furniture, unique lamps, rugs, a stunning canopy bed, IKEA chests, antique desk, oak book cases, antique chest and wardrobe, vintage school desk, wonderful Broyhill Leather easy chair, oak rocker, matching reclining theater chairs, unusual floor lamps and much more.
This sale is for YOU! Come prepared to find a truck or trailer load of great items for your home, shop or collection!
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.