The Cecil R. Brown Estate (Deceased)
The JP Team has been called upon to sell the home and personal property of the Cecil R. Brown Estate (deceased). This 1,048 square foot brick ranch home offers three bedrooms, one full bath, a screened-in porch, a fully-fenced backyard (chain-link), carport, and several storage buildings. The personal property includes a 2016 Ford F-150 XLT extended cab, a Ford F100 pick-up with camper shell, riding lawn mower, furniture, IH Super A tractor with cultivators, trailers, tools, and all of the contents of the home!
If you are tired of renting and want a place to call your own, in the country and only minutes from Campbell University, this is the perfect home for you!
Be sure to check our website often for new pictures and a personal property catalog!
Utilities: County Water & Sewer
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM Real Estate: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. This property will be sold ABSOLUTE TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. BUYERS PREMIUM Personal Property: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
6. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
7. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
8. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
9. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.