Custom Built Retreat in the Blue Ridge Mountains!
This will be a LIVE and online simulcast auction event and is being held at the 552 Fox Cove Home!
A custom built mountain retreat in the Foothills of North Carolina with 2 kitchens and 4 fireplaces! The home includes a large family room with a gorgeous stone wood-burning fireplace, a finished basement, a game room, and a main level master suite with his and her bathrooms plus a sitting room with fireplace. There is also an outdoor HEATED swimming pool, patio, and barbecue pit! All the furniture conveys with the property. This home has one bedroom set up like a bunkhouse for the children with five single beds! There is a long covered porch with views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and even a small barn for your horses! You have unlimited access to the Leatherwood Trail system with some of the best Horse riding trails in the Southeastern United States!
If you have been looking for that perfect Weekend Retreat or your retirement home - look no further- Morning Dove is the place! The home is located in the Leatherwood Mountains Resort which offers a wide variety of amenities all year round. With their full-service equine center, on-site fishing, tennis courts, hiking and swimming access there is something that everyone will enjoy!
Auction event will be held at 552 Fox Cove - Ferguson, NC on Monday January 21, 2019 at NOON!
HOA Dues (Annual): $832 for an unimproved lot (0) and $1664 for an improved lot (1) = $1,664 total for Morning Dove
Directions to the property from the gate:
Go thru gate, continue on Meadow Rd for 1.5 miles, take a left on Holleridge Rd, and Morning Dove lodge is approximately 1/2 mile on the right.
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: ON SITE: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. ONLINE: A 7% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. This property will be sold subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.