Custom Built Log Home with Gorgeous Mountain Views
This will be a LIVE and online simulcast auction event at this location!
This stunning custom built log home with gorgeous mountain views and a large pond is situated on over 50+ acres of land, which will be divided into 2 tracts! The main level has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, open floor plan with kitchen and great room combined. The gourmet kitchen will impress most any aspiring Chef boasting twin ovens for those large family gatherings. The impressive stone fireplace goes from the floor to the top of the vaulted ceiling. Conveniently located off the kitchen is a large covered patio for grilling and entertaining guests as well as the front porch that is perfectly situated for those lazy afternoon naps. The upper level loft features a vast open media/sitting area and another full bathroom. Downstairs is a large carpeted game room, laundry room, and access to the 1 car garage as well as a walk out to the HOT TUB on the back patio. This home would make a great retirement location or a magnificent mountain retreat for entertaining the entire family! The home is being offered with all of the existing furnishings including some gorgeous paintings, bronzes, and lots more! Buy today and spend the night.
The home is located in the Leatherwood Mountains Resort which offers a wide variety of amenities all year round. With their full-service equine center, on-site fishing, tennis courts, hiking and swimming access there is something that everyone will enjoy!
Auction event will be held at this property at NOON on January 21, 2019!
Directions to property from the gate:
Take a right on Elk Ridge, go to 2.7 miles to Fox Cove, 552 Fox Cove is approximately 1/2 mile on the right.
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: ON SITE: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. ONLINE: A 7% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. This property will be sold subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.