A Second Round of the Online Antiques & Collectibles Auction!
Online bidding is available NOW! The auction will end Tuesday January 15, 2019, with the first lot closing at noon (12:00 PM) the last lot closing at 5:00 PM.
This will be the SECOND event of a very important series of Auction Events for Central North Carolina and the entire South East! This collection spans nearly 75 years of collecting items from old country stores, farms and meticulous searching throughout the country for rare and unique items. Auction #2 will be an online only event with a bid center at JP Headquarters on the final day (TBA). There are literally thousands of items that will be included in upcoming auction events. There are antique hand and carving tools, advertising signs, railroad lanterns, political posters and pictures, old store display cases and original unopened samples and displays, glassware, grinders, fishing supplies, lots of cast iron, old gas pumps and much more! We will be posting pictures and future auction dates real soon so get ready for a real hum-dinger of an auction! This is a very rare opportunity to get a chance to even see these items- much less purchase them! Call your collector friends today!
ITEM PICK-UP DATES & TIMES
Wednesday, January 16th: 1pm - 4pm
Thursday, January 17th: 9am - 4pm
Friday, January 18th: 9am - 4pm
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply).
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: Wednesday January 16th from 1:00 PM until 4:00 PM, Thursday January 17th from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM and Friday January 18th from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
For ONLINE BIDDING please see Proxibid for a comprehensive terms.