Cagle Furniture Co. Business Liquidation!
There is well over $1,000,000 worth of brand new, brand name furniture in this facility. They are closing and the building will house the new YMCA so EVERYTHING MUST GO! If you are looking for durable, kid-friendly furniture, a luxurious leather sofa, a recliner to kick back and watch the game in, or a dining room set for those large family gatherings, this auction is sure to have it! With over 27,000 square feet of showroom and warehouse space filled with brands such as La-Z-Boy, American Drew, Vaughn-Bassett, Klaussner and much more, you are bound to find that perfect piece of furniture you have been searching for and at a GREAT price! There is a large selection of furniture styles from traditional to modern and casual to formal and materials include: wood, marble, iron, glass, leather, suede, cloth and much more. Call your friends and bring a truck and trailer! This will be a big one!
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash.
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, Visa or MasterCard. SALES TAX WILL BE CHARGED!
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. All items must be out of the facility by 5 pm on Monday, January 14th or they will be forfeited. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.