Large Harnett County Farm!
This is notice of an upcoming multi-parcel event to be held in Harnett County, NC. This event will include 91+ acres divided into approximately 12 tracts. This farm has been in the same family for generations and is just minutes from US-421, I-95 and downtown Dunn. This is one of the nicest family farms still in crop production in our entire area. The proximity to I-95 and Dunn make it a perfect place to invest for the future or to start your own mini farm. Surveyors are on the site now and new recorded maps are forthcoming. There are also some great hunting tracts included in this event. Keep checking this site for updates and maps and auction location. This will be another great real estate auction!
|JPID||PIN||Zoning||Acres||County Tax Rate||School Tax Rate||Fire Tax Rate||Fire Dist||Deed Book & Page|
Lots 1 - 5 will be reconfigured.
Lot 7 will remain as is.
Keep an eye on our website for updated maps!
Utilities: County Water is available along Pope Rd.
Zoning: Lots 1 - 6 RA-30
Lot 7 RA-40
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. A portion will sell absolute with the remainder being sold subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.