Journey's End Subdivision in Lenoir County
This is notice of an upcoming ONLINE ONLY auction event This restricted residential community features large lots, city water & sewer along with convenience to Kinston, Goldsboro, and Snow Hill. We will be offering 8 lots that are just 2 miles from downtown La Grange. Click on the address below for GIS information.
|JPID||Lot #||Address||Acres||County Tax Rate||Town of La Grange Tax Rate||Fire District||Map Book & Page||Deed Book & Page|
|1||28||4931 Gladys Owens St||0.360||0.8300||0.532||Moseley Hall||6/396||1736/263|
|2||29||4943 Gladys Owens St||0.370||0.8300||0.532||Moseley Hall||6/396||1736/263|
|3||35||4960 Sidneys Ln||0.410||0.8300||0.532||Moseley Hall||6/396||1736/263|
|4||36||4948 Sidneys Ln||0.430||0.8300||0.532||Moseley Hall||6/396||1736/263|
|5||37||4938 Sidneys Ln||0.430||0.8300||0.532||Moseley Hall||6/396||1736/263|
|6||38||4926 Sidneys Ln||0.400||0.8300||0.532||Moseley Hall||6/396||1736/263|
|7||40||4904 Sidneys Ln||0.380||0.8300||0.532||Moseley Hall||6/396||1736/263|
|8||42||4901 Sidneys Ln||0.680||0.8300||0.532||Moseley Hall||6/396||1736/263|
Pictures and bidding link will be posted SOON!
Utilities: County Water & Sewer
Zoning: Restricted Covenants
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 7% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.