This is an early announcement of an upcoming auction. We will be offering a home, a 2-car garage with an apartment/office, and a separate wired work shop with a vacuum system for wood working - ALL on a 1 acre lot! Then, we will be offering an adjoining 1 acre lot and lastly all of the remaining home furnishings and tools & equipment from the shop and garage! These properties are conveniently located to Lillington, Spring Lake, and Sanford plus Western Harnett Middle & High Schools are just around the corner! For the outdoor enthusiast, there are two parks located within 20 miles of the properties - Anderson Creek Park and Raven Rock State Park.
You don't want to miss this auction, so be sure to return to our website regularly for additional pictures and a personal property catalog!
Utilities: County Water available along Doc's Rd
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. This property will be sold SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION BY THE SELLER.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. BUYERS PREMIUM Personal Property: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
6. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
7. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
8. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
9. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.