HUGE New Year's Downsizing Auction! ON-LINE ONLY!!
The JP Team has been hired to help a North Raleigh Client downsize! This is your opportunity to buy quality items at auction and bidding has never been easier. THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!! The auction will end Thursday January 24, 2019 with the first lot closing at 12:00 noon and the last lot closing at 3:00 PM. We invite you to our open house events to see what we have for sale.
OPEN HOUSE: Sale Day Thursday January 24 from 10:00 AM til Noon.
Open House held at 1405 Norwood Crest, Raleigh NC 27614
This auction will feature a quality dining room suite, four antique chairs from New Orleans, stunning Italian formal mirrors, a riding mower, a big selection of bicycles and exercise equipment, a complete set of fine china, glassware, a set of silver-plated flatware, a hot tub, a collection of Barbie dolls, a thirty year accumulation of old medicine bottles (in pristine condition), a front load washer and dryer, a game table, dart board cabinet, a tea pot collection, games (new in the box), diving equipment, ski equipment, tools, and much more.
Check this site daily for updates as we continue to inventory and add to this auction.
ITEM PICK-UP DATES & TIMES
Friday, January 25th: 12pm (noon) - 4pm
Saturday, January 26th: 9am - 12pm (noon)
Monday, January 28th: by appointment ONLY
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply).
2. PAYMENT: By DEFAULT, your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged for all winning bids plus the 18% buyer’s premium on Friday, January 25 at 10:00 AM. Paid in Full receipts will be e-mailed on Friday January 25th by 11:30 and you must bring this receipt when you pick-up. Buyers wishing to pay by cash, approved check, money order or wire transfer and receive the 3% discount (15% BP) must notify Karen at (919) 639-2231 ext. 230 or e-mail her at email@example.com by Friday, January 25 by 10:00 AM to prevent your credit card from being charged. These customer's will need to bring cash, approved check, or the money order with them when they pick-up, and will receive a paid in full receipt at that time.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT TIMES: Friday January 25th from 12:00 noon until 4:00 PM, Saturday January 26th from 9:00 AM until 12:00 noon and Monday January 28th by appointment. Pick-up location is in North Raleigh at 1405 Norwood Crest, Raleigh 27614 Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY - please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms.