Big Boyz Toyz Spring 2019!!!
At the Johnson Properties Auction Yard, 7359 NC Hwy 210, Angier, NC.
Preview Week: April 1st to 4th, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Daily
One of our largest consignment auctions of the year! Tractors, farm equipment, lawn equipment, dump trucks, vehicles, trucks, tools, boats, trailers and much more! You never know what might be at this auction event, so make plans to attend and invite your friends. We will run three auction teams so come and enjoy the non-stop fun! Keep checking this site for updated pictures, catalogs and more information.
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 13% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid. A 3% discount will apply if paying with cash or an approved check.
2. SALES TAX: All North Carolina and local sales tax laws will apply.
3. CONDITIONS: Buyer's complete inspection of property is encouraged. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. A portion of the items will sell Absolute. The remaining items will sell with reserve subject to seller Confirmation.
4. PAYMENTS: Cash, Personal checks accepted only with bank letter of guarantee or credit card guarantee, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. All items must be paid for in full on sale day.
5. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture.
6. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information including year, models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items and rely on their own judgement and inspection. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
7. Johnson Properties, Realtors and Auctioneers Inc. nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft. Inventory is subject to change.
8. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: 7340