The Living Estate of Freddie & Kecha Lee - Online Only!
Online bidding will start Tuesday February 26, 2019 at 9:00 AM and will end Monday March 11, 2019 with the first lot closing at noon (12:00 PM) and the last lot closing at 3:00 PM.
The JP Team has been hired to help sell the living estate of Freddie & Kecha Lee. This auction will include antiques, high quality furnishings, decorator items and much more! We have five complete bedroom suites (all like new), living room and den furniture, and a house full of decorator items including lamps, art, kitchen items and much more. We are in the process of making a detailed inventory, so keep watching this site. There is something for everyone here. This is an opportunity to add quality furniture to your home or shop!
A bidding link, additional pictures and a catalog will be posted soon, so be sure to keep checking our website for updates!
Pick-up location and dates & times will be posted soon.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply).
2. PAYMENT: By DEFAULT, your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged for all winning bids plus the 18% buyer’s premium on Tuesday March 12th at 10:00 AM. Paid in full receipts will be e-mailed on Tuesday March 12th by 11:30 and you must bring this receipt when you pick-up. Buyers wishing to pay by cash, approved check, money order or wire transfer and receive the 3% discount (15% BP) must notify Karen at (919) 639-2231 ext. 230 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday March 12th by 10:00 AM to prevent your credit card from being charged. These customer's will need to bring cash, approved check, or the money order with them when they pick-up, and will receive a paid in full receipt at that time.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT TIMES: Dates, times and location will be posted soon. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, property owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY - please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms.