Classic Car Auction! Live & Online Simulcast!
There will be a skid steer available on auction day for loading assistance!
Do you have a classic car you are currently restoring and cannot find parts for it? Are you looking for a summer project? If so, you might just get lucky and find what you need at this auction! All of these vehicles are from a local car enthusiast and collector. All will sell at ABSOLUTE AUCTION! There will be over 40 classic cars in this auction, in various states of repair, NO TITLES convey with the vehicles as all will transfer via a Bill Of Sale Only! Pontiacs, Fords, Dodges, Chevrolets, Triumphs and more available - keep checking the catalogue for updates. We will also be offering lots of parts, engines and accessories at this event. Stay tuned for daily updates.
Check our website often for additional pictures and catalog updates!
Load Out Dates & Times:
Friday 2/22 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday 2/23 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Monday 2/25 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: Onsite: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. Online: A 16% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply).
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the buyer per your state and federal tax codes.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made. ALL vehicles will transfer via a BILL OF SALE ONLY!
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold. LOAD OUT is Friday 2/22 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Saturday 2/23 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM and Monday 2/25 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Items not removed during the published load out schedule shall be subject to forfeiture unless other arrangements have been approved prior to Monday 2/25. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.
For ONLINE BIDDING please see Proxibid for a comprehensive terms.