Edgerton Farm Estates Subdivision in Wayne County
Are you looking for a quiet place to build a home? The JP team has 4 lots from .4 to nearly an acre and 1 lot with 5 acres in the quaint Edgerton Farm Estates community. Lots are ready to build on and just minutes from Goldsboro, Wilson and Smithfield!
This is in a highly desirable location of North Western Wayne County and a great investment opportunity. The neighborhood is very well maintained in a quiet rural setting. Make sur eand take a good look at these.
Click on the links in the table to view GIS information.
|JPID||Lot #||Address||PIN||Acres||County Tax Rate||Fire Tax Rate||Fire District||Map Book & Page||Deed Book & Page|
|1||1||2947 Nahunta Rd||2684-01-6409||0.66||0.6635||0.07||Nahunta||L/61-E||2020/555|
|2||12||105 Ralph's Dr||2684-11-2431||0.36||0.6635||0.07||Nahunta||M/34-F||2020/555|
|3||14||109 Ralph's Dr||2684-114580||0.86||0.6635||0.07||Nahunta||M/34-F||2020/555|
|4||27||104 Ralph's Dr||2684-11-4203||0.43||0.6635||0.07||Nahunta||M/34-F||2020/555|
|5||34||204 Edgerton Farm Dr||2684-10-4429||5.00||0.6635||0.07||Nahunta||M/55-3||2020/555|
Utilities: County Water
Zoning: Restricted Covenants
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. Portions will sell absolute.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.