Huge Collection and Complete Liquidation of Sunrise Antiques!
Sunrise Antiques has sold their facility and has asked Team JP to assist with liquidating all of their merchandise by Public Auction. We are estimating there are from 8-10,000 items that will be offered! This is a massive undertaking and Team JP has just gotten started. This series of events will span a three month period with multiple auction events online and ending with a large live auction event. There is everything from imported items from multiple countries to primitives, collectables, artwork, porcelain, pottery, signs, metal works, advertising items and memorabilia to antique tools, furniture and LOTS MORE! Get ready for a whopper of an auction series! We will be posting preview times soon also so keep checking for updates daily!
BID NOW via Proxibid! Auction ends Tuesday March 12th, with the first lot closing at noon (12:00 PM) and the last lot closing at 5:00 PM.
Pick Up Information:
Thursday, March 14th, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Friday, March 15th, 2019 from 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Sunday, March 17th from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (Only for those who have paid through Proxibid!! NO Exceptions!)
Location: Sunrise Antiques, 102 West Divine Street, Dunn, NC 28334
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash (no checks) or wire transfer (fees apply). NC State Sales Tax in the amount of 7% will be charged to all purchases.
2. PAYMENT: By DEFAULT, your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged for all winning bids plus the 18% buyer’s premium on Wednesday, March 13th at 10:00AM. Buyers wishing to pay cash must call Stephanie at (919) 639-2231 before 10:00AM on March 13th in order to avoid having your credit charged. Paid in full receipts will be e-mailed within 48 hours of auction closing.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS,” if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT TIMES: Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. SHIPPING INFORMATION: Please see final invoice.
7. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, property owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. are responsible for accidents.
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY - please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms.