Auction of Contents of Storage Units
Storage Auction! Auction of the contents of 15 storage units--2750 square feet of abandoned space, including three 20' x 20' units, two 10' x 20' units, three 10' x 15' units and seven 10' x 10' units.
Johnson Properties has been asked to sell the contents of abandoned storage units at Lake Glad Storage in Wendell. Just like you see on TV-- a live bidding war as buyers compete for all the treasures in abandoned units. Units are of different sizes, including some 20' x 20' units. All Sales are CASH. Be there as we cut open the door lock to show contents left behind when units are abandoned. This is your chance to have fun plus be able to buy items for your shop, flea market booth or for personal use. We have no idea what the units hold but you can bet there will be lots of variety. Bring your trucks and trailers. Come ready to prospect for great buys and take home rare items. DON'T MISS THIS AUCTION!
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid. This will be a CASH ONLY auction.
2. CONDITIONS: Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged.
3. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previous printed material or any other oral statements made. All items will sell at Absolute Auction.
4. PAYMENTS: Only cash will be accepted. All items must be paid for in full on sale day.
5. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold. Buyers and their agents will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal. Items must be removed on sale day and the units must be broom swept clean. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture.
6. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information, including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein, is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items and rely on their own judgement and inspection. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
7. Neither Johnson Properties, Realtors and Auctioneers Inc., nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft. Inventory is subject to change.
8. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: 7340