55 +/- Acres of Industrial Real Estate in Dunn!
This is a great opportunity to purchase 2 tracts of land zoned industrial with a 9 +/- acre parcel fronting I-95 and the other 46 +/- acre parcel adjacent to Highway 55 which includes a large pond. This is one of the most beautiful ponds in the area. If you want a recreational paradise- look no further! Both properties are just minutes from downtown Dunn and have easy access from I-95. County water runs along NC 55, with sewer availability through the City of Dunn. Get ready for another great real estate investment opportunity!
Click on the links in the table to view GIS information.
|JPID||Lot #||Address||PIN||Acres||County Tax Rate||Fire Tax Rate||Fire District||Map Book & Page||Deed Book & Page|
|1||1||NC 55, Dunn, NC||1526-25-9378||46.06||0.7500||0.09||Averasboro||2015/34||3467/0707|
|2||12||CP&L Rd, Dunn, NC||1526-26-4072||9.82||0.7500||0.07||Averasboro||2019/38||3467/0707|
Utilities: County Water and Sewer Availability Through the City of Dunn
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. Property will be sold subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: 7340