Rolesville (NC) Downsizing Auction
The JP Team has been hired to help a Rolesville, NC Client downsize! This is your opportunity to buy quality items at auction and bidding has never been easier. THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!! Online Bidding is now available- click the link to start bidding today!
This is a major auction of shop equipment, electronics and electronic supplies, tools, decorator items, toys, cameras, camping equipment, storage chests, exercise equipment, smoker, grill, prints, and scores of other highly desirable items.
For your home workshop, we have nails, screws, bolts, staples, fasteners and some of the finest shop storage cabinets and chest we have seen in some time. There is a wide selection of electric saws, drills, presses, grinders and specialty equipment, plus supplies of wood.
Need Camping Equipment? This auction has air mattresses, sleeping bags, backpacks, camp utensils, coolers, a large camping tent and more.
Need to equip your home shop? This auction has quality work benches, storage cabinets, tool chests, tool bags, storage tubs, ladders (6', 8', 10'), racks, lumber, cabinet doors, safety equipment, rain suits, and a massive group of electronic equipment and supplies (telephone systems, security and music system parts and supplies).
Need tools? This auction has brad nailers, finish nailers, dremel tools, finish planes, screws, nails, bolts, saws, grinders, braces, wire strippers, anchoring guns, biscuit cutter, scroll saw, circular saw, saber saw, chop saw, extension cords and scores of other useful and needed items.
Need printers, copiers and items for your office? This auction has it!
Plus decorating items, kitchen items, etc. Something for everyone. Something for every need. Don't miss this auction! And you can only bid on-line!
BID NOW via Proxibid! Auction ends May 1st starting at 11:00AM, the last lot will close at 2:00PM.
PICK-UP Dates & Location:
Friday, May 3rd from 9:00AM – 1:00PM
Saturday, May 4th from 9:00AM – 2:00PM
Location: 469 Shadowdale Lane, Rolesville NC 27571
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply).
2. PAYMENT: By DEFAULT, your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged for all winning bids plus the 18% buyer’s premium on Thursday May 2, 2019 at Noon (12:00 PM). Paid in full receipts for credit card purchasers will be e-mailed within 24 hours of your credit card being charged and you must bring this receipt when you pick-up. Buyers wishing to pay by cash, approved check, money order or wire transfer and receive the 3% discount (15% BP) must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before Noon (12:00PM) on Thursday May 2, 2019 to prevent your credit card from being charged. These customer's will need to bring cash, approved check, or the money order with them when they pick-up, and will receive a paid in full receipt at that time.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS,” if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT TIMES: PICK-UP WILL BE AS FOLLOWS: Friday, May 3rd from 9:00AM - 1:00PM and Saturday, May 4th from 9:00AM - 2:00pm. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, property owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. are responsible for accidents.
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY - please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms.