The Fourth Round of the Online Antiques & Collectibles Auction!
Bidding starts at 7:00PM on Friday, April 19th! Auction ends Tuesday, May 7th starting at 11:00AM, last lot will close at 2:00PM!
This will be the FOURTH event of a very important series of Auction Events for Central North Carolina and the entire South East! This collection spans nearly 75 years of collecting items from old country stores, farms and meticulous searching throughout the country for rare and unique items. Auction #4 will be an online only event with a bid center at JP Headquarters on the final day. There are STILL thousands of items that will be included in upcoming auction events. There are antique hand and carving tools, advertising signs, railroad lanterns, political posters, buttons, and pictures, old store display cases and original unopened samples and displays, glassware, grinders, fishing supplies, lots of cast iron and much more! This is a very rare opportunity to get a chance to even see these items- much less purchase them! Call your collector friends today!
PICK-UP: Thursday, May 9th from 10:00AM to 3:00PM at the Johnson Properties Office
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply).
2. PAYMENT: By DEFAULT, your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged for all winning bids plus the 18% buyer’s premium approximately 48 hours after the sale. Paid in full receipts for credit purchasers will be e-mailed within 24 hours of your credit card being charged.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT TIMES: To Be Announced. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, property owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. are responsible for accidents.
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY - please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms.