Complete Liquidation of the Contents of a Computer Repair Store!
Auction Location: Johnson Properties Auction Yard in Angier, NC
The JP Team has been asked to liquidate all of the contents of the Geek It Computer Repair Store on behalf of the NC Department of Revenue. All of the assets have been removed from the location and will be sold at the Johnson Properties auction yard, located at 7359 NC Hwy 210, Angier, NC. We will be offering flat screen TV's, monitors, iPads, and many more accessories.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, Visa, MasterCard, and approved checks.
3. SALES TAX: North Carolina sales tax of 7.00% will be applied to the total purchase price
4. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made. All personal property is being sold subject to all prior recorded or perfected liens and encumbrances pending against the property.
5. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
6. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
7. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. are responsible for accidents.
8. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.