Monumental Harnett County Real Estate Auction!
Auction Location: Johnson Properties Headquarters, 48 Progressive Parkway, Angier, NC 27501
This may be the most important real estate auction in recent Harnett County History! Team JP has been called upon to assist the Winston Family in marketing multiple tracts in Harnett County. Most of these tracts have prime development potential and will play an important role in the future development of Harnett County. Many have County Water, Some have Water, Sewer, Gas, and even MILES of River Frontage! We have 825 +/- acres that reach from US 421 to the mighty Cape Fear River and nearly from Lillington to the Prestigious Campbell University! This tract is also directly across from the Central Carolina Community College Harnett Main Campus. There is also a little known 20+ acre Island included (Known as Fox Island). The river tract will be divided into approximately 5-7 parcels, giving savvy investors and developers opportunities to create that perfect community OR allowing homeowners the opportunity to create their own paradise on the river! There is a 170+ acre tract just West of Lillington at 2150 McDougald Road and another 17+ acres on NC 210 South of Lillington. And we have just added a 9+ acre tract located across from the 825+ acre tract on US Highway 421! These tracts are all conveniently located near Lillington, the Central Harnett Hospital, Harnett County Courthouse and each has lots of opportunities! Keep checking this site regularly as we will be adding photos, videos, and lots more information including the auction date! Make plans to attend this monumental Harnett County Event and invest in Harnett County's Future! The auction will be held at the Johnson Properties Headquarters in Angier.
|JPID||Address||PIN||Acres||County Tax Rate||Fire Tax Rate||Fire District||Zoning||Utilities||Map Book & Page||Deed Book & Page|
|1||1532 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd||0660-32-0284||823.13||0.7500||0.10||Summerville Bunnlevel||Conservation
RA-20M, RA, RS20, RR
|Water and Sewer||10/59
|2||2150 McDougald Road||0630-52-8568||171.38||0.7500||0.07||Summerville Bunnlevel||RA-30||Water||10-25||2785/727|
|3||Shawtown Rd (Lots 4 and 5)||0559-03-1534||0.19||0.7500||0.10||Summerville Bunnlevel||RA-20R||Water||PC#E/180A||846/384|
|4||Shawtown Rd||0559-03-3445||1.70||0.7500||0.10||Summerville Bunnlevel||RA-20R||Water Available||PC#E/180A||846/384|
|5||NC Highway 210 South||0559-03-8666||12.33||0.7500||0.10||Summerville Bunnlevel||RA-20R||Water and Sewer||PC#2/175||847/478|
|6||NC Highway 210 South||0559-13-4716||2.29||0.7500||0.10||Summerville Bunnlevel||RA-20R||Water and Sewer||PC#2/175||847/478|
|7||NC Highway 210 South||0559-13-6916||0.76||0.7500||0.10||Summerville Bunnlevel||RA-20R||Water and Sewer||98/193||847/478|
|8||1575 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd||0660-64-6241||9.12||0.7500||0.52||Lillington||
Schools: Vary Between Properties
Utilities: Water and Sewer Available for JPID 1, 5, 6, and 7
Water Available for JPID 2, 3, and 4
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. Portions of these properties will be sold Absolute, with the remaining portions being sold subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: 7340