9 + acres and Two Homes in Johnston County!
This is early notice of a great auction opportunity in Johnston County! There are two homes on this site and over 9 acres of land with a nice pasture for your animals and woods for exploring. The home is 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, and the doublewide is 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. This property is just minutes from I-40 and it boasts multiple outbuildings, shelters, a small pond and lots more. A true country retreat and the seller says "sell it to the highest bidder above $99,816.00 on auction day!" Get ready for another great auction opportunity if you are an investor or need a second home on your place for family or friends! This is the real deal here folks! We will also sell assorted tools and equipment immediately following the real estate. There are also some personal property items that will be sold as well.
Utilities: County Water
Zoning: Agricultural Residential / Agricultural Residential SUD
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. The property will be sold to the highest bidder above $99,816.00 on auction day! Personal Property: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this website and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.