Huge Collection & Liquidation of Sunrise Antiques - 3rd Round!
Team JP has been asked to assist with the liquidation of Sunrise Antiques' HUGE inventory by Public Auction. We are estimating there are from 8-10,000 items that will be offered! This is a massive undertaking and this series of events will span a three month period, with multiple auction events online and end with a large, live auction event. There is a tremendous variety of merchandise, including imported items from multiple countries to primitives, collectables, artwork, porcelain, pottery, signs, metal works, advertising items and memorabilia to antique tools, furniture and LOTS MORE! Get ready for an exciting auction series! Keep checking for daily updates!
Proxibid link coming soon!
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash (no checks) or wire transfer (fees apply).
2. PAYMENT: By DEFAULT, your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged for all winning bids plus the 18% buyer’s premium on the day subsequent to the closing of online bidding. Buyers wishing to pay cash must call Stephanie at (919) 639-2231 before 10:00AM on the day after the auction closing in order to avoid your credit card being charged. Paid in full receipts will be e-mailed within 48 hours of auction closing.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS,” if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information, including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer, or other descriptions contained herein, is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT TIMES: TO BE DETERMINED. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. SHIPPING INFORMATION: Please see final invoice.
7. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, property owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. are responsible for accidents.
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY - please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms.