Huge Collection & Liquidation of Sunrise Antiques - 3rd Round!
Team JP has been asked to assist with the liquidation of Sunrise Antiques' HUGE inventory by Public Auction. There are 100's of items that will be offered and a tremendous variety of merchandise, including imported items from multiple countries to primitives, collectibles, artwork, porcelain, pottery, signs, metal works, advertising items and memorabilia to antique tools, furniture and LOTS MORE! Get ready for an exciting Round 3 auction!
Pickup: Tuesday, June 18th, 9AM–1PM
Thursday, June 20th, 10AM – 3PM
Pickup Location: Sunrise Antiques, 102 West Divine St, Dunn, NC 28334
TO PREVENT YOUR CREDIT CARD FROM BEING CHARGED, buyers wishing to pay by cash, certified check, money order or wire transfer must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 BEFORE Tuesday, June 18th at 10:00 AM Eastern Time. All credit cards will be charged via Proxibid/APN on Tuesday, June 18th at 10:00 AM Eastern Time unless the above mentioned arrangements have been made.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, check or wire transfer (fees apply).
2. PAYMENT: By DEFAULT, your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged for all winning bids plus the 18% buyer’s premium on Tuesday, June 18th at 10:00AM. Buyers wishing to pay cash must call Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 before 10:00AM on Tuesday, June 18th in order to avoid your credit card being charged. Paid in full receipts will be e-mailed within 48 hours of auction closing.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS,” if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information, including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer, or other descriptions contained herein, is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT TIMES: Tuesday, June 18th from 9AM–1PM & Thursday, June 20th from 10AM – 3PM. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. SHIPPING INFORMATION: Shipping costs are NOT included in the invoice, buyers are responsible for their own shipping costs. A handling fee of $10.00 will be added to the shipping total, if more than one lot is won, the handling fee will be $5.00 per lot won. Insurance is at the buyer's discretion. Shipping to international addresses is not available. Shipping Pickup: Thursday, June 20th, contact shipper after that date with your information. BN Printing – (919) 894-4170 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, property owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. are responsible for accidents.
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY - please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms.