4 Beautiful Tracts Available in Harnett County - Some Portions Selling Absolute!
This is a super opportunity to purchase a portion or all 4 tracts situated on 36 + / - acres between Buies Creek and Erwin near Campbell University! If you have been looking for a dream tract to build on, or that convenient spot for a new development - look no further - we have the tract! These tracts range in size from 1.5 to 17 + / - acres and are mostly cleared! There is also a nice farmhouse that will be offered with a large country lot. Additional information is coming soon! Get ready for another great real estate opportunity!
|JPID||Address||PIN||Acres||County Tax Rate||Fire Tax Rate||Fire District||Deed Book
|1||9585 US 421 S||0598-14-2639||17.08||0.7500||0.085||Duke||2321/0941|
|2||9357 US 421 S||0598-04-7837||4.37||0.7500||0.085||Duke||2321/0941|
|3||Old Stage Road||0588-67-4130||15.42||0.7500||0.085||Duke||2321/0941|
|4||Old Stage Road||0588-66-1766||1.66||0.7500||0.085||Duke||2321/0941|
Note: Schools May Vary Between Properties
Utilities: County Water Available
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. This property will be sold subject to seller confirmation with some portions being sold Absolute.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this website and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.