Restaurant Equipment & Decor! Live and Online Simulcast! Day 2!
The JP Team has been asked to liquidate the contents of a retail store/warehouse with an extensive amount of restaurant equipment, catering items, supplies, and decor. Items include a food truck, vehicles and trailers, stainless steel refrigerators, stoves, deep fryers, serving bars, beverage dispensers, sinks, storage equipment, ice makers, lots of stainless equipment, prep counters, soft serve ice cream machines, chocolate fountains, furniture, decorative items, and much more! We also have truckloads of supplies including serving pieces, knives, spatulas, pots, pans, etc. as well as cleaning supplies, etc.
This will be AT LEAST A 2 DAY AUCTION! There are thousands of items being offered both new and used. Call your friends and empty your trailers, this is one you will be hearing about for a long time!
3rd Party Shipping Information:
Contact: Kaylyn Humble, Craters & Freighters
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph: 919-662-7283
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: Onsite: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. Online: A 16% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply).
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. North Carolina sales tax of 7.00% will be applied to the total purchase price.
3. SHIPPING: Shipping will be the sole responsibility of the buyer, Johnson Properties will not assist with any stage of shipping. The buyer must coordinate with a shipping company of their choosing and provide them with a PAID IN FULL invoice. Items must be picked up BEFORE Thursday, June 6th at Noon, no exceptions, this date is non-negotiable! The shipping company must have a PAID IN FULL invoice at the time of pick-up or items will not be released to them.
4. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
5. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” with all faults if any.
6. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed BEFORE Thursday, June 6th at Noon. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
7. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents
8. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive at least one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.
For ONLINE BIDDING please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms.